Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lucky 13






















Hard to tell who's carring the baby isn't?

Its Charissa still with that blessing. I just carry extra weight. Its a good trade off and a new way of caring for pregnant women. She will grow the baby and all the extra weight she needs to gain I will hold that for her. No need to put that much weight on her frame. Very loving I know, its the least I could do.

We heard the heartbeat yesterday. No pics to show unfortunetly but did have a great time hearing the very fast heartbeat. We will go back in three weeks. Below is another update on the baby's growth.

There are a lot of things going on this week! All twenty teeth have formed and are waiting (Teething is yet to come!). Your baby approximately weighs in at 1 ounce (28.3 grams). Consider that the placenta weighs about an ounce now as well.
Your baby's intestines are migrating from the umbilical cord into his or her abdomen. The villi are also forming in the intestines, these help in peristaltic movements and digestion. The pancreas of your little one is even secreting insulin!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have a new tray for your coffee.

Sorry bro, Charissa carries it better.