Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sweet 16

And I thought I had a busy day. Check out what Baby Ludlow has been up to:

Your baby's nails are well formed, and some babies are even in need of having their nails trimmed at birth. The ears have also moved from the neck to the head.
Your baby is emptying his or her bladder every 40-45 minutes. The limb movements are becoming more coordinated. Your baby is about 3 ounces (85 grams) and 6.3 inches (16 cms). The gender may be detectable by ultrasound.
And mom is busy too. Today is Charissa's first day as a professor at Blinn. She will have one class a week on Thursdays from 430 - 630.


Tomorrow we are meeting the doctor. I hope to have more pics up for you. If we do get to see our baby I will post this weekend.

No comments: