
How do people complain about this wonderful experience? I came home for lunch. That simple small act is what is captured above. I worked the morning with meetings and hurry and spreadsheets. Then I stepped away from the cubicle, walked to my car, to go where my heart was yearning. At home, awaiting, was my extraordinary wife and the miracle. We ate lunch before realizing our miracle was still awake in her crib. I scooped her up and we headed outside as a family to enjoy the day. We only spent 10-15 minutes out there. Truly one of the best days of my life. And work, work will be there when I arrive in the afternoon.... only for me to countdown the moments til I go home and do it all over again.
.
3 comments:
I love scooter in the background ;)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
You two are the greatest parents ever!
What a sweet life!
Post a Comment