
Joy of Joys, today I got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day. For three long years we have cried and shed tears on this day. But God is so gracious that he allowed me to celebrate this great day with my beautiful daughter Gianna Joy!
John celebrated me by making me breakfast and stopping on the way to church for my favorite- Starbucks. He also got me an amazing embroidery machine so I can monogram to my hearts content!
In church they gave flowers to the newest mother and the oldest- I got them for being the newest mother!
So here's to my mother for being amazing. And to my mother in law for being so great!
And for all the ladies who long to be mothers, know that I lift up a prayer for you and that you will get to celebrate this day soon!
John celebrated me by making me breakfast and stopping on the way to church for my favorite- Starbucks. He also got me an amazing embroidery machine so I can monogram to my hearts content!
In church they gave flowers to the newest mother and the oldest- I got them for being the newest mother!
So here's to my mother for being amazing. And to my mother in law for being so great!
And for all the ladies who long to be mothers, know that I lift up a prayer for you and that you will get to celebrate this day soon!



3 comments:
I can't tell you in words just how happy I am for you. You are finally a mommy! congratulations. She is the most beautiful little girl in the world.
Happy Mother's Day...a day late. I am so glad that you enjoyed your day!
Thanks for giving those of us still struggling with infertility hope. It is a comfort to know there are success stories.
Post a Comment