We spent July 4th up in Dallas with Gianna's Aunt, Uncle and the cousins.
We had to leave Granny on Friday. But before we left, Granny saw first- before Mommy and Daddy- Gianna roll from her back to her front.
We also saw MY Aunt Mary Ellen, Uncle J. and cousin Kelly:


John also wanted me to include this picture of Gianna's first trip to Fry's:
We spent Saturday just resting and on Sunday we got it in gear and started getting ready for our garage sale this Saturday.
And some more firsts- Gianna is now eating solids!!!!! I had planned to wait until AFTER her 6 months checkup, but she couldn't wait. We were sitting down to eat and she was so interested in what we were doing. She wanted (demanded) to be fed! So I fed her some of my water and she was so happy. Then it was not enough ans she wanted MORE! It was a little hard for me to transition to. From now on (at least until she is 18) I will have to worry if she is eating enough, how the food is cooked and what there is for her to eat. Oh well- if parenting were easy everyone would do it!







1 comment:
Only John would insist on documenting the first trip to an electronics store. John you are a techie and we may need to do an intervention. I will go to Western Union and send Charissa a telegram with the details >>stop<<
Jason
Post a Comment