I'll give you an insight into our week with a few lists.
We enjoyed visiting:
George Bush Library- We saw the White House in miniature. It made me want to see the real thing
U Paint It- Grace and I had a blast painting. We picked out things then paint them, and they glaze them for you. I go to pick it up tomorrow.
Saw Hairspray and loved the dancing.
Barnes and Nobel
We cooked:
Blueberry pie
Key lime pie.
We made:
Popsicles
Tacos
Corn on the cob
We ate at:
Olive Garden
Freebirds
We went shopping at:
Hobby Lobby
Post Oak Mall- Didn't find the blue dress we were looking for, but still found surprises for the other nieces.
Grocery Shopping- OK so this this was more of a have to than really cool, but we did get a cookie at Kroger (OK who else gets one too?)
Gianna and I had a good time, but I am exhausted!
Gianna enjoying a popsicle

2 comments:
I know that Gracie had a blast and really enjoyed her time down there.
Thanks for having her!
Sounds like a fun time!
Isn't that what aunts are for though, having fun, and even making mundane things like trips to the grocery store, fun?
J and I have flown into Lubbock to take Jared and Tyler to the playground and then to the movies- a fabulous time!
H
Post a Comment