Things I thought I would do before I became a parent:
1. I thought that I would go when I wanted to how long and it would not matter to me my child's nap schedule because she would adapt to MY routine.
Now I regard her naps as precious moments in my day. I'm not so keen on going out so much that it messes up her naps.
2. Enroll my child in all sorts of educational classes
Kindermusik is REALLY expensive. So we are passing on it until she gets a tad older to enjoy it more. We did do swim lessons and that was fun.
3. Go out to dinner just as much as we did before.
Now she goes to bed at 7 and we start the dinner/teeth/bath routine at 6:00 so that means REALLY early dinner if we want to go out. Now, we usually just eat when she goes to bed.
4. Have time to clean the house.
Now this one is true! Sometimes!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment