So I've decided what I'm going to give up for Lent already.
OK let's review:
1. I'm not Catholic
2. Lent is still a while away
3. I know I don't need to give anything up because if I did I would have done it as a New Years resolution. But since I didn't do one of those I'm setting my sights on Lent
4. I think the same thing- No need to give anything up when I'm so practically perfect now! (Ha :)
Now back to the Blog. John was sweet and kind and thought he would be nice and put some games on the blog. Well, I'm addicted. I know some of you are too! So that's what I'm giving up. Those games. Time wasters. Life suckers. Places to just Zone. And I'm sure contributors to my carpel tunnel! I just say, " One game. Oh only till I win. Just one more."
See it sounds like an addiction to me. So that's why they have to go.
So here it is a big long warning.
Those games are coming off.
Well, in a few weeks.
You know after some time.
Not right away.
Just until I win one more. :)
1 comment:
John and Charissa,
It's so good to "see" you guys on the web. I followed the link from my brother's blog.
Your Gianna is BEAUTIFUL! What amazing eyes!
Congratulations on your little one!
-rachel
Post a Comment