Thursday, April 24, 2008

Work out


So I've done it. I joined a gym. March was try it for a month for free. And I actually liked it. Gianna and I went and enjoyed it. Then April came and we both were sick and I sure did not want to go and do more work than I had to. But now we are back on track and healthy. We're trying to get into a pattern but so far I don't have one. Yesterday Gianna did not want to take a morning nap so we headed to the gym at nap time. So far so good. We had a good work out/play time. When we got home we had snack- me too I worked out right!?!?!?
She enjoyed cheese and crackers, me- chocolate cake. Then we played and the melt down started. Gianna is a good communicator. She lets me know when something bothers her. But this was a meltdown like I've never seen. Wailing and tears, and not even her favorite toy or lovey could snap her out of it. I finally broke down and decided to get that baby to bed. She slept and was better. And thankfully she took an afternoon nap too.
Today I left her her with John (he works from home on Thursday's), and guess what- NO NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: