The first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season!
John got one for me Friday night before the retrieval and I enjoyed it to the last drop!Sadness is...
Just finding out that only 3 of our 8 eggs fertilized. Fifty percent of them are supposed to make it to day 5. Our transfer is Thursday at 12 noon.
I'm a little sad but OK. I just was hoping that all of them would make it. Pray that these three would divide and be at the level that is good quality to implant, and that we would be able to put the best two back in.
Also I've decided to do a Q and A for all of your burning questions about IVF. So leave your Question in the comment section or email me and I'll answer the best I can. Glad everyone survived IKE.
We are glad that we went to Dallas. We got a call from our Houston nurse and she said that there was NO power in Houston! It's amazing that we even had another place to go.
5 comments:
We'll pray for the ones that did make it and their continued development. Enjoy your lattes (I didn't know the pumpkin spice was back!!) and know that you are so loved.
Thanks for the update again, LOVE knowing EXACTLY how to pray and MY question is. . . how did your PS Latte taste? & was it as good as in years past?. . .MMMMM, I can taste it now! Luv- ang :)
I had my first PS Latte today, too!! YUMMM!!! I'll be praying for your 3 eggies!!
(ps--LOVED Johns post)
Lori B
We are praying for your three eggies!! If all three are at a level that is good, could you put all three in, or only two? You guys are in our prayers everyday!! I hope everything is going well!
i LOVE fall, and pumkin spice lattes are part of what i love about fall! so, what happens after they put the eggs back in...are you immediately preggers? if not, how long before you find out?
Post a Comment