Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Keep on Movin'



That's what we've been doing here at the ol' Ludlow Bungalow. Just keep on Movin.
I've been feeling so much better this week. Monday, I felt so good I even cooked dinner. Yesterday, I felt so good that I decided to tackle laundry too. I wore myself out, and had to rest all afternoon, but the laundry got done!
Gianna really is expanding her vocabulary and has been busy changing her doll's diapers. Today she said that her doll had poo poo and laid her down and pretended to get wipes and change her. She also is getting good and following one step directions. Like- "throw this away for me. Put it in the sink. You baby is in your room. Go get it." She has been humming quite a bit. She does have a song in her heart and is full of joy. John and I constantly look at each other an smile. We are so glad that she's ours!

1 comment:

H Noble said...

So glad you are feeling better! Don't overdo it, but I remember that moment when I felt good enough to actually do something again and it was exciting!

What a big girl- so cute the things they do in play time.