Sunday, January 18, 2009

A conversation

First it is really really fun for me to type "A conversation."
And here is what happened:

Gianna does not like layers. So if an outfit requires layers, say a jumper with a turtleneck underneath- she is NOT a fan. A cute matching set that you put a sweater on top of? No dice, no way, no two layers.
So today we put Gianna in a jumper dress that she had a shirt on and some tights. When we got home form church, Gianna realized that she had on two layers and proceeded to remove the jumper dress. No problem we weren't going anywhere.
So after we went for a drive (with a stop for ice cream!!!!) we got home and Gianna promptly removed her dress. She kept on her shirt and her hose (tights to us but pantyhose the her.)
I said, "Gianna I can't believe you take off your dress. You are so silly."
Gianna replied, "You silly goose."

John and I, Much laughter!!!!!

2 comments:

KyleC said...

It only gets more fun from here. You'll love what she says. My favorite is when KFC remembers something I've forgotten.

My least favorite is the third "why" to a single statement.

:)

H Noble said...

Ah, sounds like me as a child. My thing was anything girly, especially with lace. Not going there!