OK so when I actually sat down and counted how much time I had left I totally freaked out!
Because 15 weeks is how much time until my actual due date, but I know I will deliver sometime mid May. So that makes it LESS than 15 weeks until the girls come!!!!! YIKES!!!!!
Keep in mind that Gianna graced us with her presence just 10 weeks from where I am now with the girls at 34 weeks.
-We are trying to get it together to move Gianna to a big girl bed within the next two weeks or so. That means moving her room and all her stuff too.
-I need to make one more bed skirt for the girls and recover the rocking chair.
-I need to pack a bag for the hospital. I don't plan on doing what I did last time- Giving/ yelling at John directions of what to pack from the bathroom while I was on hold with the doctor.
-We have various things that need painting.
-We plan to have a mini garage sale. Or donate it all. Not sure right now.
-I have several more drawers in the kitchen that need cleaning out.
-I need to find and go through Gianna's baby clothes and see what needs replacing and where some of the gaps are.
-I've got a few last minute sewing projects that need to be finished before I can move the sewing machine out of Gianna's new room.
-I've got to get a new nightgown. Because unlike last time, I'm not planning on wearing the drab gray hospital gown the entire time.
Those are the majors. I can really tell that I already don't have as much energy as I did even three weeks ago. Of course I just had the flu last week, but I also am getting bigger by the minute!!!! If it falls on the floor- I just leave it until Gianna or John can pick it up for me! :)
I only wear slip on shoes. And some of my maternity clothes are already too small on the tummy.
So I posted my goals and now I just have to do them!
1 comment:
You've got a long list, but I know how important it is to finish things and feel more free to care for your baby(ies) when they get here. Will pray that you have the energy and time to accomplish what you want and enjoy these last few weeks.
Post a Comment