This is what my sweet husband told me as he was getting me water, helping me get up, adjusting my pillow, opening the blinds, turning on the fan, getting me breakfast, bringing me the paper, getting a straw for my drink, and the millions of other tasks he does in a day to make sure I stay on bed rest and laying down. He said, "I wish for a little bit I could carry the babies for you. But I know I can't so this is what I do to love you so you can carry the load." Now how sweet is that? Making a LOTR analogy and wanting to carry my babies for me at the same time. What a keeper he is!
I am so glad John is serving you well. He is a keeper! Aren't we both so blessed to have such incredible husbands? We continue to pray that the girls will grow strong and healthy!
2 comments:
I am so glad John is serving you well. He is a keeper! Aren't we both so blessed to have such incredible husbands? We continue to pray that the girls will grow strong and healthy!
Maria
I was just remembering this morning, how I prayed for you and your help meet, when I folded your clean baby clothes. What dividends you are reaping!!
Post a Comment