Friday, April 24, 2009

Why I'm feeling so big

Well for starters, I have TWO babies! But the doctor told me today that I'm measuring at 43 weeks!!!!!!! (tomorrow I'm actually at 34 weeks)
AND he said that next week we would have a serious talk about inducing. So different from last week when he said I would deliver in April!!!!!!

Still I would not change my bed rest time at all. I do feel good knowing that the girls are so much farther along now than when I first got put on bed rest. It is still VERY nice to not be on bed rest anymore!

I'll keep you in suspense one more day for the "then and now" pictures.

1 comment:

amelia said...

when is the doctor talking about inducing? what is the concern about waiting for labor to start on its own?

wonderful news that you are doing so well off of bedrest!

do you know i measured 43+ weeks when i was pregnant with graham? should have been a sign of his enormousness!

i love that pic of Gianna down below! great shot!