My Mom left us yesterday. :( And now I'm all by myself with John of course. I'm not really ready for total all by myself yet!!!!
I did however make it to the doctor with the two youngest Ludlows all by myself! I told my mom- 2 out of three isn't too bad! I have yet to figure out how to make it to the grocery store with all of them without her help. (Thank goodness for friends and meals!)
I thought you did a fantastic job on your own today- I am sorry I got there late and couldnt visit more.
I remember my first day home alone with Reese and how scary it was. I am sure you did a great job getting out. I know of atleast 2 outings you did alone this week so you are back in the game:)
3 comments:
Sorry your mom had to leave, but so wonderful she was able to come as long as she did.
You can do it!!!
I thought you did a fantastic job on your own today- I am sorry I got there late and couldnt visit more.
I remember my first day home alone with Reese and how scary it was. I am sure you did a great job getting out. I know of atleast 2 outings you did alone this week so you are back in the game:)
"Mom left us yesterday"?! What happened???? Did the plane go down and no one told me?
I hope she wasn't in a hospital when she went. You know how much she hates (hated??) those.
Post a Comment