Friday, May 08, 2009

Update


Snug as a bug together in the Moses basket
Cosette left
Elizabeth right

Grandpa Miller and Cosette


Granny and Gianna and Cosette


We are doing well and recovering great. I'm actually doing very well. I decided that it's partly due to the vaginal birth and not a c-section, but also due to the fact that the girls were not in the hospital as long as Gianna was. There is something about hospitals that is emotionally and physically draining. Also, John and I both think that having second babies as twins rather than our first go around is a little easier. Well, for right now! :) John says at least this time he knows how to hold a newborn!
We went to the doctor yesterday and they have both gained an ounce and both dropped more levels of biliruben.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad everything is going well! So glad you think it's easier. Hopefully you will remain thinking that, although I do not think you will! :) But it will come back to that thought in 3-4 months! :)

TheLudlows said...

I think so too! But for now in my sleep deprived state- it's easier!!!!
C