My guess is that the bottom picture is Gianna.
P.S. - I love guessing games!
i'm going with the top picture being Gianna. no matter which one it is, you guys have some adorable babies!
We guess the bottom one is G!
SO, I am pretty sure the top is Gianna and the bottom is Cosette, only because she is more "creamy" in color!!
Or, now that I read which two babies we are comparing, I have to go with the top as Elizabeth and the bottom as Gianna!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My guess is that the bottom picture is Gianna.
P.S. - I love guessing games!
i'm going with the top picture being Gianna. no matter which one it is, you guys have some adorable babies!
We guess the bottom one is G!
SO, I am pretty sure the top is Gianna and the bottom is Cosette, only because she is more "creamy" in color!!
Or, now that I read which two babies we are comparing, I have to go with the top as Elizabeth and the bottom as Gianna!!
Post a Comment