I have been cleaning out our house for a garage sale this weekend. (Twin Mom's Sale- there is something for everyone. If you live in town- Come by and BUY!!!!). I let her look at a photo album. Gianna found this picture of herself in a swim suit. We had been talking how when she was little she did this and that. She really enjoyed looking at the pictures of herself.
So a few days later we had this conversation:
She said: On Tuesday When I get little I'm going to wear the mermaid swim suit.
Mommy: But you can't get little- you only get bigger.
G: Oh. When I get bigger I want the mermaid swimsuit.
Mommy: You won't be able to fit into it.
G: Oh. I NEED the mermaid swim suit.
M: You need it?
G" I NEEEEEEEEEDDDD it.
M: I'm sorry but you can't fit into it. Maybe next year we can get a new mermaid swim suit.
G: A new one?
M: A new one
G: Oh OK Mommy.
Who wants to bet that they see Gianna in a mermaid swim suit this summer?
2 comments:
When I get little. That's a quote I thought I only heard at Weight Watchers meetings. Ha!
Cute conversation and adorable picture!
I was thinking about how you said G picks her clothes and Reese could care less. Well this reminds me today that Reese insisted on wearing a fish swim suit that is in his drawer but too small- going on and on- atleast it was only in our backyard. Disclaimer- he just recently outgrew this. I would have loved to G in a swimsuit as small as the one in this picture
Post a Comment