Saturday, November 21, 2009

From the mouths of Babes:

Mommy I need a cotton ball.
You need it?
Yes. A cotton ball.
Um Ok Let's go get one.
Mom starts to go to the bathroom where cotton balls are kept.
Gianna goes to the pantry. A sudden light comes on for momma.
Mom stops and says, "Do you mean a marshmallow?"
Yes. A marfmallalalalalalalaooooow.

Well what could I do? I gave her the marfmallalalalalalalaooooow.

From Daddy:
G- It's not time yet (to go to bed)
D- It is time.
G- No it's not time yet.
D- Well, what time is it Gianna?
G- It's 3 o'clock so we can stay up

Mom can I tickle your bottom?
No Gianna.
Can I tickle your neck?
Yes, yes you can tickle my neck.




What kind of feet do YOU have?

1 comment:

Promise 19 said...

I tried to play your clip, some funky non English rock band came on. Not sure how that fits in with feet. but OK.