Monday, January 04, 2010

New

New things have been hapening over here at Highs and Ludlows. New and fun things.
Things we will be sharing in depth soon. For now a recap of our time this advent season...
My parents made it from Alaska! They just left this morning and are on their way back home. We had a wonderul visit and are already looking forward to the next time.
I had a birthday. And let's just leave it at that.
We dedicated Elizabeth and Cosette. I can't wait to show you those photos and tell you how much it meant to me.
We celebrated Christmas! We visited my brother and his family in Dallas. It was one of the best Christmas Eve services I've ever had. It wa so special to hold my baby ELizabeth while she slept and watch "Mary" hold her baby. Are you still celebrating? I am- with my folks here I haven't been able to take down the tree yet. Tonight's project!!! Maybe I'll celebrate 3 Kings day this year and do it the 12th day after Christmas.
I shopped great sales!
Craziness happened in Lubbock. And I was Sad.
We celebrated the New Year with Old Friends.
I am blogging again with new purpose and a new background.
And.........


Elizabeth and Cosette learned how to sit up by themselves!!!!!!!!!

No comments: