HaPpY bIrThDaY to you!!!!!
Today you turn THREE years old. You are a pure joy! I am so glad to get to be your momma. I remember three years ago, most of the action happened on the 7th, but at 12:02 AM you came to meet me. Feet first and blue! I was so excited and still am.
These days you LOVE pink. Anything and everything pink. Except your pink boots that I just bought you that you promised you loved, but don't. That makes me laugh, because EVERY time I try to figure you out, I am usually stumped. You are your own person and have your own mind.
You love being a princess. Everything dress up is on your body all day long. You get dressed the instant you wake up. Some days it's with a smile, some days it's a long sssssllllllooooowwwww process to be awake. Today you woke up with no clothes on. The coldest day of the year and no clothes on?!??!?!! "Must be a Birthday suit for your birthday," Your daddy said.
You want to get dressed by yourself with no input from me. Except when you want company. Although this pains me to not let you be my little dress up doll and to let you make your decisions for yourself, I let you. Because I know what is important is that you like you.
You are a wonderful big sister. You love Elizabeth and Cosette and always try to make them smile. You comfort them and it brings joy to my heart when you say, "It's OK Sweetheart."
You love Mary, Jesus' mom. You love that Bible story and ask for it everyday. You especially like the manger part. You enjoy singing "Away in a Manger" loudly, and "In egg sellll sioussss daaaaaayyyO!"
You are shy when a lot of people are in a room you don't know. You warm up when food or fun is presented.
You are starting to get too heavy for my to carry, but I try to do it as much as I can.
You can rote count to 12 (once to 15) and can one to one count to 7!
You can "read" and enjoy being read to.
Your favorite books are the Brown Bear books by Eric Carle
You love playdoh and LOVE to color with markers and pens!
You can go potty ALL BY YOURSELF!!!!!! Mommy is most happy!
I like cuddling you.
I love you very much! I love seeing how God had made you and continues to shape you. I enjoy YOU! I still see you and marvel how God loved me enough to be your momma.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Gianna!!
Happy Birthday, sweet Gianna! Good choice on Brown Bear too - that is a great book! :)
Happy Birthday, Gianna! I sure do love you and hope you have a great day. Keep on singing!
Love,
Grandpa Miller
And you love to jump on the trampoline and sing, 'If you're happy on your nose...' and Granny and Grandpa Miller love to see you do it!
Love, Granny
Post a Comment