Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy


Girls,
One day you will read this blog. I want you to know I love you and I never try to embarrass you. I want you to know how much you are loved and to see what was going on when it seemed that mommy was crazy.
You see girls that's just it- Your mommy is crazy. Most days I try to hide the crazy. Hoping that no one will notice. Praying that you all behave in public so I can continue the deception that I have it all together. But the truth is- I don't. Because if I did- there would be no need for Jesus.
Thanks for loving me in spite of my faults. I know that one day you will blame it all on me. And I am going to try to be OK with that. Because you see- I did the best I could with what I had. I prayed a lot too. And that my dear girls is all I can do every day. With the occasional ice cream reward for a hard days work!
Oh, and you're welcome.

1 comment:

Laura said...

you are a great mom, and if YOU are crazy, someone needs to commit me now!

I love the two fingers in mouth... it really is like that in every picture and I LOVE IT