John and I are in the market for another house. With three little girls, TONS of plastic paraphernalia, and up to our ears in pink with no spare room, we need a change. We are a little early for the spring market, but I'm READY to get some more space. We've looked at 9 houses this week. 9 more on Sunday and we've already put a bid on a house and been rejected. Oh and we SOLD our house too!!!! A busy week.
No pressure to get a new one or anything.
I've already decided that wallpaper is way overrated. Wet bars are more common than I really thought, and several several several houses in this town are overpriced.
I continue to be reminded of wise words from a friend, "This is not my home. HEAVEN is my home."
So be very very quiet we are hunting houses.
2 comments:
us too! hopefully we don't duke it out for the same house!
yay for selling your house!
Post a Comment