Monday, May 10, 2010

we found it!!!

We found the cord!!!!
So where are pictures?
I can't find it again. Ahh the joys of unpacking!
But what I have found are some pretty special things that I felt ten years ago that I could NOT give up.
I've found:
My high school diploma.
A doll with crazy hair.
Several dolls that are now being passed to a new generation.
My Cinderella collection that really was a a very random thing to collect
Lots of old papers that are now being recycled into new coloring pages!
My old teaching things.
LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of books. I think I still have to find a place for about 50+ of them.
Did I mention that I used to be a Pre-K teacher?
John's baseball cards
Several shoes without a mate. I keep thinking that I'll find the other one eventually. I may have to give up that dream.
Lots and lots and lots of baby girl clothes.



Garage sale soon!

No comments: