Friday, June 25, 2010

Nadia, Kerri, or Shannon?








Gianna is in gymnastics this summer with a few of her dear friends. I think she will look back on these days when she is an international super gymnastics star and thank me for enrolling her. :) Please note that she has allowed me to put her hair in piggy tails. O how cute that is!

Thanks for everyone who was concerned about my F.U.N.K It really was a mix of holding a sick baby for 8 hours and not getting enough sleep and a little bit of writers block. So Sleep+healthy baby means no mas F.U.N.K. (But lucky for you- the random punctuation still remains!). Writers block- not sure. I made the lofty goal of posting everyday this year. And you might have guessed that I have not done that all the way. This summer it especially seems hard. So here's to removing the guilt and just enjoying life without having to record every second of it!

1 comment:

H Noble said...

There's no guilt in blogging! You're doing great. And G is so cute at gymnastics!