Cannot get a video to upload. Rest assured that I have some cute videos and will by golly, get them available for your viewing pleasure.
In the mean time Talk amongst yourselves.
Here I'll give you a topic: I have lots of other obsessions along with school supplies.
I have the need to have about 100 rolls of Toilet paper in the house at all times, along with 3 FULL containers of dishwashers soap.
Anybody else want to come clean with their over buying ways?
3 comments:
Cleaning (or anything that requires me bending over or exerting much effort) is on the bottom of my list right now. But if you want to come clean for me, bring it on! :)
when blogger was giving me trouble, I uploaded to youtube and then posted it on blogger and it was really easy.
Charissa, I buy too much deoderant, sliced cheese, and stick butter. Every single time I go shopping, I seem to pick up 1 of each of these items, regardless of whether I need them or not. Kyle informed that he doesn't not need any more deoderant as he has 8 sticks under the sink waiting to be used. OOPS :-)
Post a Comment