Gianna I love you so very very much. I love that you love pink. I wasn't always so excited that it was the only color you chose but that was two years ago and I've grown as a mom. I don't buy clothes in advance any more and I always take you shopping with me!
I love that you love being a princess and that you get so excited about presents and pancakes! It's so fun to see you so joyous.
You love school and like dance. I think you are the cutest ballerina ever! I love how kind you are to your sisters. You always feed them yogurt and tell me each and all the times you share.
You love going to the movies and eating popcorn on family movie night. You tell me, "It's my hair I should have it like I want." You love lipstick. Princess are real and Sleeping Beauty is your favorite. You say- "that's hilarious" and it makes me smile. You love candy. You tell me that's your favorite thing. And brownies too. That's your favorite. You are the quiz master. With each question being-"why" or "how" or "WHY??!!??"
You are my first born and that makes you the trailblazer and the learning curve. Thank you for letting my learn with you and for giving me Joy every day!
1 comment:
Now that is a cake my friend!
Post a Comment