Thursday, January 06, 2011

It's time

Y'all I've become one of those mothers. Those who know me well know that truly it was only a matter of time. Yes I make my kids' birthday cakes. Yes there are no less than 10 feather boas decorating my house right now. Yes, to the many many many crazy fun things that I have done for Gianna's upcoming birthday party. But none of them have left me crazy. Just with a big ol smile because I'm enjoying every single second of getting this Pink Princess party extravaganza ready! She is loving each day as I put something else up one the wall or get something else ready. I think I decided that I compensate for birthdays for my kids because mine is such a funky time of year. I want Gianna to know she is fully celebrated and loved and with her own special day. And well Elizabeth and Cosette have to share a day so at least it should be great.
More pictures after the said event but I just had some thoughts and wanted to share. It's been a while and I know you missed me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

you became one of THOSE mothers? you mean and AWESOME ONE! Thats so fun! I think it's great to do such fun things for your girls! They will appreciate it looking back at the pictures! :)

Thanks for the blog post.. you kinda left me hanging for a few months!