Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our House-a visual tour!

Here are the inside photos. I have none of the outside so when I take those I'll post them!


The far side of our living room


I just turned around and took a pic of the kitchen. The breakfasts room is on the right.


Our master. Keeping it real with the bed unmade. This is actually upstairs. Totally not in order. Oh well come visit and I'll give you a real tour!


The butlers pantry or the bar as we call it! Looking into the laundry room.


Standing in the same place I just turned and took a picture of the dining room.


Upstairs! I've only lived in a house with stairs one other time in my life- I was 3!



Upstairs bath- U-g-l-y it had no alibi. I'll post the painted version soon!


Elizabeth and Cosette's room- with BIG GIRL beds!




Gianna's room!


Back down stairs in the office turned playroom.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laura said...

i like it~