That I'm reading the Bible from cover to cover when I nurse Gianna? I'm in Deuteronomy now. I decided to do it because I've never read the Bible all the way through. So I decided to read it instead of a novel. I'm really enjoying it.
That Gianna and I go to two grocery stores every Monday? First we go to HEB because it's farther away and if Gianna has a hard time then we can go to the other store- Kroger- another day. But she hasn't had too hard of time that we haven't been able to make it to both stores every time.
That Gianna learned to laugh on Saturday? Of course it stared with Daddy. She waited for dad to play with her and she laughed. It's VERY cute. Today she laughed with me!
That I weighed Gianna today and she weighs 11 pounds!!!!!!! That was fully dressed and with a diaper on. I'm not brave like the Doctor and weigh her without it! Especially because at home I have to HOLD her in my arms while I weigh her. At the doctor's office they have a scale- similar to what you weigh your produce in- that holds her. The next official weigh in is the middle of May for her four month check up.
That I've been the same weight since two weeks after the hospital! Everyone tells me that the weight will eventually come off. I'm ready for it to fall off NOW!
That Gianna is officially 3 months old?!?!?!? She was 3 months exactly on Easter- April 8
That Scooter (the dog) is OK with Gianna? His favorite thing about her is the blankets that she brought with her to the house. She is pretty nice to him now, but wait until she starts crawling!
That we went a whole week without taking any pictures so this picture is from Easter?
3 comments:
That picture is toooooo cute! Love the tongue poking out! :)
Good to hear from you guys, even if it is through the computer.
Holly
I enjoy keeping up with you too, Holly. What did we do before bloggs?
:) Charissa
I love this picture! So cute...
love-
sarah
Post a Comment