Start with the stuff:
Today is John's birthday!!!! Happy birthday to a wonderful man that is my joy and love!
IKE- I hate him. Don't like him at all. Here's why:
We are going to Dallas to a new doctor for the retrieval and transfer. Kinda a big deal. My doctor had to send other folks up to Dallas before when Rita came through. It's not the wind or rain that we are worried about- it's the possible loss of power. You see we only have a very short window that the embryo's are good and we don't want to have to start over or have a power failure right when the time is good. So off to Dallas we go.
We are going to leave tomorrow morning to be in Dallas by 3:15. Pray for safe travel and ease.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
3 comments:
Many prayers and much love sent your way! Happy birthday to Johnny and tomorrow is my dad's birthday so its bound to be a good day for your retrieval! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR LUDLOW!! :)
I'm so glad you posted about that. I checked your blog for that exact reason. I'll be thinking of you. Update when you can!
Lori B
Post a Comment