Sunday, November 02, 2008

Go TECH!


Did you see the game last night? We sure did. You probably were enjoying your extra hour of sleep when you fell backwards in the time change. We didn't, we watched the entire game. Gianna and I watched the first play together. I clapped after a big play and she watched me and she clapped too. We even got her to say, "Go Tech!" Though we didn't get her to say it she really wanted to say it.

I did not write a blog after the Tech win over A&M because most of my readership is from College Station and well, I have to be nice to my friends. But we won that game too. But my brother, I can tease endlessly and so I will. He went to texas and I went to Tech. He's had the advantage the past say 150 years or so, but this year Tech won! Ha

The game last night against texas was one of the best I've ever seen. I cannot believe the last 1:23 seconds that Tech came back to win the game. John and I were jumping up and down and he twirled me around the room. Not the safest activity for a pregnant lady, but we could not contain our excitement.

We've finished off all Texas teams and now for Oklahoma teams!

GO TECH!!!!!!!

.... we will hit 'em, we will wreck, hit 'em, wreck 'em Texas Tech and the victory bells will ring out!!

2 comments:

Shona said...

Congrats. I do mean that. Having just experienced my Phillies winning it all, I know what it's like to have a team win big. I will admit I have realized Tech is not over rated. It doesn't mean I like them, but they're really good. And I do dislike Texas so either way I wasn't going to be happy! But I am sure glad ya'll were!

H Noble said...

Tech Fight Fight! Yea!!!!!!!!! We were gracious to most everyone except Jordan and Lisa at church tonight- they would have done the same thing had Texas won! :)