Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Just Keep Swimming
I'm just swimming here. Tomorrow marks two weeks on bed rest and I'm surviving. John is doing good, but tired, and Gianna well Gianna has fully adjusted.
Yesterday she pulled at my shirt and had to "check out" my tummy. That's really what she said. She got an old broken bluetooth that we decided she needed as a toy, and "checked" me out. She said I was "good." Thank goodness. Although the force at which she checked me out was a tad unpleasant- I was glad to know I passed her inspection.
We've talked to her some about her sisters. She insists on calling one of them Grace. That is not the name we have chosen however. I think she may be somewhat making a connection that I have babies in my tummy, because three times she has pointed at me and said, "Babies!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it is awesome she calls one Grace!
So, what are the names?
Yeah, what are the names??
Barbie Jean and Reville Rae?
Post a Comment