Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 Weeks!

We had our 2 week appointment today. The girls have gained their birth weight back and we had to get the PKU test done.
Now I'm not one to brag, but the doctor said that the girls were doing exceptionally well.
We are getting used to being sleep deprived, but forgetting to take pictures.
I'll take some today and try to post them tomorrow.
But Cosette, well Cosette has a "problem." Let's just say we have to treat it with some prune juice.
I'll let you know how that one turns out!

2 weeks, yet it seems like FOREVER!!!!! 2 weeks and it's just a blink of the eye. How can it be both at the same time? I don't know, but that seems to be the way with kids everywhere. It seems like forever when your in the middle of it, but looking back it was just a moment. At least that's what I tell myself at 3 am every morning! :)

No comments: