Now here is the post where I was supposed to put up pictures of our fun fourth of July festivities. I was supposed to do it Monday. Today is Thursday.
Monday I knew where our camera was and decided not to put up the pictures.
Tuesday "
Wednesday"
Thursday- decided it was high time you people got a new blog post. After all it's been like 6 days or so! But alas, today is the day that I can't find the camera.
Insert cute pic of girls here:
and here
and one that makes us all laugh here:
2 comments:
Love it! The last picture's my favorite!!! Too funny! :)
I remember it mentioned, in a sermon, you judge yourself by what you Intend to do and you judge others by What they do.
When other 'intend' I remember that line, and understand.
Love, Momma aka Granny
PS. But we would LOVE new pics!!
Post a Comment