Monday, August 29, 2011

Sooo when are you moving?

Soon.
Have you sold your house?
Not yet, but we are moving anyway. I've always found that I actually like living the the same city as John at the same time.
It's fast it's quick, but we've really been at peace. We will be living in an apartment for 6 months to get used to the city. Email me for the new address.
I actually just realized that when we last moved from Austin I said I would never live in an apartment again. I also said last April that I would never move again. I've since learned that I will never say never again!!!! Ha!!!
We will keep our vacation home in College Station for now!
Going to keep Austin weird with our crazy crew!





2 comments:

Jenny said...

if y'all have the time we would love to have you over for dinner before you go, to say goodbye! I love that you are diving into this adventure.

Wendy Miller said...

Love you!